Klinker K2 Spanish Tiles
One hundred percent Spanish.
In style, origin and quality.
Traditional aesthetics with rustic ageing. It is a clay roof tile manufactured with H-Cassette and kiln temperature over 1,000ºC, which delivers a product of maximum resistance, minimum permeability and absorption <6%. Ideal for extreme weather condition areas.
- Genuine Spanish clay tiles
- Pronounced and bold curved profile is easily seen from afar
- Light weight
- Numerous colors and color combinations to match personal preferences
- Highest resistance to flexion
- Normative: UNE-EN 1304
- Category of impermeability: 1 UNE-EN 539-1
- Frost Resistance: 150 Cycles UNE-EN 539-2 Method E
- Flexural strength: >1200N UNE-EN 538
- Fire resistance: Class A1 UNE-EN 13501-1
Length : 483 mm
Width : 320 mm
Unit weight : 4.30 kg
Qty per s.m. : 10.5