Balinese Shakes simulates wood from Asian forests cut into roof shakes.
Homebuilders are turning to designs that capture the beauty of Asian forests and shores.
Some call this design Balinese, others Asian.
Made of zincalume steel from New Zealand.
That’s something you would expect from a roof that will survive the Asian hot sun, typhoons and the roars of salt water by the shores.
With Balinese Shakes the art is truly in the roof.
- 50 years pro-rated warranty
- 25 years surface coating warranty
- Made of steel substrate protected by zinc and aluminum coating
- Permanent beauty
- Affordable easy installation
- Earthquake resistant
- Fire resistant
- Hail resistant
- 160 kph wind warranty*
- Miami Dade Approved
* Upgradable to 200 kph wind warranty
Overall Length : 1325 mm
Length of Cover : 1265 mm
Width of Cover : 368 mm
Roof Cover/Tile : 0.46
Tiles/m2 : 2.15
Weight/Tile : 2.00 kgs
Weight/m2 : 6.40 Kgs
Minimum Roof Pitch : 15 Deg.